Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
08 Grand Cherokee
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guess,

I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. One of our new work trucks is a Ram 4500 that pulls a 40' Trailer. I was in this Truck the other day as my transport was in the shop getting fixed. While on my way to my delivery, the mygig system stopped working. It is a touch screen that controls everything. I wasn't able to turn off the A/C or put on the heat. Or do just about anything till I got to my delivery and turned it off. Went to make my way back to our yard and everything work. I tried going to mofv.com/MyGIG, and the page no longers works. We have had it to the dealership and they are not able to duplicate the problem. When it did happen I went in to the system and all the info that is stored in this section was blank or null. Can someone point me in the right direction to see if there is an update that will stop this. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

·
Registered
08 Grand Cherokee
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will see what I can do on Monday. What would yo like me to snap a pic of, all the info in the settings area for versions etc?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.