Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Long time member but been off for a while. I traded in my '14 GC V8 in '15 and been driving a '15 Challenger R/T 6M. I have a Nitrous Outlet wet system installed with a 100 shot, and works great :D . I am entertaining going back to a V8 GC (Jeep SRT is not an option) and was wondering anyone has done a N20 install on the new V8's in a GC. It's going to be the same I imaging, except the plugs I am not sure.

Anyone running nitrous on their GC?

Anything more recent on N20 than the thread I found in the archives?

http://jeepgarage.org/f183/nitrous-zex-kit-on-5-7-a-40560.html

·
Registered
2006 WK Overland
2,004 Posts
I don't see why it would hurt anything, as long as you don't go beyond a 100 shot. I've been tempted to do it with my mods. (see signature) but I don't know where I'd put the bottle. I had a buddy that had an early Hemi LX (weaker engine than the newer ones) and used to run a 100 shot all the time. He had to put the bottle in the back and run the plumbing all the way to the front. I wouldn't want to have to do that on my Jeep, as there isn't much room anywhere the way it is. Anyway on his LX it was worth a full second off his quarter mile time, but I am sure you know how much of a difference it makes. If you do it, let us know how it goes. 100 or so more instant horsepower would be nice sometimes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts