Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was wondering where everyone goes to get their sill plates for their 12-14 SRT....ive been looking online and haven't found much...any help would be awesome.

thanks
:D

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,884 Posts
Amazon

They show them as good through '13, but they are the same part # that Mopar shows through '14

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazon

They show them as good through '13, but they are the same part # that Mopar shows through '14

ya I saw them but im looking for a set that has SRT engraved into them.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,884 Posts
ya I saw them but im looking for a set that has SRT engraved into them.

thanks

Sorry. I saw the years and missed the SRT. Either I need another cup of coffee, or you need to put SRT in red.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahah completely understand

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
call justforjeeps.com at 1888 651 jeep and talk with Corey. They can get you ANY Jeep part. mention youre a JG member for a discount

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
call justforjeeps.com at 1888 651 jeep and talk with Corey. They can get you ANY Jeep part. mention youre a JG member for a discount

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! that's awesome much appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
there are no OEM sills with "SRT" on them except the 06-10 SRt sills

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there are no OEM sills with "SRT" on them except the 06-10 SRt sills

that's what I was coming to an conclusion on.... I own a metal shop with waterjet cutting and laser cutting capabilities but no stamping...I could have made them myself!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^^ im in for that!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
Chad and I have talked at length sbout him doing more parts. There is some new stuff coming from black ops in june....but to be honest....not a lot of 12-14' owners are modding yet. Check out Blackops autoworks.com and have a look.
I do guarantee that when you guys see what goes on my Jeep in June....you will want it!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chad and I have talked at length sbout him doing more parts. There is some new stuff coming from black ops in june....but to be honest....not a lot of 12-14' owners are modding yet. Check out Blackops autoworks.com and have a look.
I do guarantee that when you guys see what goes on my Jeep in June....you will want it!
Can you give me some heads up so I don't waste any money. I can be patient if I know what's coming

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
have a look at his 12-14' SRT section at blackopsautoworks.com Theres some hints

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
have a look at the CFR Jeep...I have the front lip already.....

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Yea the lip is pretty dope but it's not for sale on the site yet - how much does it run and when is it going to be available?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts