Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Could always dip the grill and see what it looks like then peel it off if you don't like it. Don't know what to say about the tail lights I thought I would like mine tinted but I haven't done it yet and they are growing on me plain. I say start with the grill and go from there.

· Registered
364 Posts
idk how the black grill would look on the blue. then again i can't imagine chrome either. id keep the grill blue and do the mesh black.

as for tinting the taillights, i have heard people love it and people hate it. tough call

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well what makes me think about dipping the grill is there is no chrome on the blue and all of the trim is black and it looks good but I don't think I want to tint the tails anymore I saw the DIY thread and this guy put red vinyl over the whole thing turning the clear red and it looked really good.

· Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,612 Posts
i would keep it body colored. Much more classier.

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright sounds like I should keep it beryl now I know I want to do the grill mod silver mesh or black mesh? And another thing I'm going on a trip to our lake house and want to take our bikes but I do not have a hitch I want to have the stock hitch so the ugly hidden hitch is out of the question.. Where is the best place to buy the factory hitch and bezel preferably the cheapest I checked eBay but no good deals for once..

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Forgot to do an update bought some 18" sahara pull offs for 250 for a set of 5. Wheels are all in perfect condition. Will be putting some 255/70/18 toyo open country at2's on her.. Also pics coming of jeep garage banners being installed in rear side windows aswell. Also future plans on painting all the tow hooks red or a darker orange haven't quite figured that out yet.

Attachments

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got bent over by one of the local farmers one of his hay trucks threw a huge rock at my windshield and cracked it creating 8 different spider cracks off of it... There goes 200$ because of some dumba** that couldn't keep his truck on the road. Oh and of course my insurance wants me to pay the deductible to fix it..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.