Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up tonight!
Here's a couple crappy cell pic for now!

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 JGC Limited 2wd
308 Posts
Great choice, congrats!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Looks great.. If you can get some of the interior that would be great!!

A question if you can answer. Are the seat leather the same as the Overland?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never seen a '14 Overland in person. Pics I've seen looked like the outer trim was white I think on the black leather, as well as the stiching.

I'll try and post a few int pics tomorrow.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
That's cool. I didn't know if you looked at an overland at all..

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,884 Posts
Congratulations. White really enhances the looks of this vehicle. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Trustno1, i went to my local Jeep dealer to look into getting a 2014 Limited with the HEMI, LUXII package and i was told the Limited does not come with the LED headlights and the HEMI won't be available until October...I told him I was sure that the LUXII has the LED headlights like the Overland. He didn't know or just wanted to sell me what he had on the lot! :mad:

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Trustno1, i went to my local Jeep dealer to look into getting a 2014 Limited with the HEMI, LUXII package and i was told the Limited does not come with the LED headlights and the HEMI won't be available until October...I told him I was sure that the LUXII has the LED headlights like the Overland. He didn't know or just wanted to sell me what he had on the lot! :mad:
Yep, total lie. LUX II does have HiD/LED headlights

·
Registered
164 Posts
HEMI not available till October??? I have a 14 with a HEMI.
I knew they were out there but he told me that at this point only the Overland's and Summit's have the HEMI option. I didn't really look into the limited since i was leaning more towards the Overland model so i didn't argue the Limited with the HEMI as much because i wasn't sure. Do you have the LUXII package? I was told the panoramic sunroof is also not included :rolleyes:

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
I've never seen a '14 Overland in person. Pics I've seen looked like the outer trim was white I think on the black leather, as well as the stiching.

I'll try and post a few int pics tomorrow.

Tomorrow has come and gone.

That's cool. I didn't know if you looked at an overland at all..
... lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WOW! As I have both the Hemi and Lux II, which indeed does have the HID/LED lights, I wonder what he would say if I drove up in one? That would be fun!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tomorrow has come and gone.

... lol
This reminded me of a sign I saw behind a bar once,
"Free beer tomorrow"...lol

More pics coming soon though!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, not the best, but here are a few different pics.

So far I'm really loving it. Overall I'm impressed with the interior, and all of the features, most I'm not use to! LOL. You really can't compare this to my Jeep wrangler I'm giving up. The wrangler was a great Jeep, hoping this one will be too!

Attachments

·
Registered
'10 Nissan Maxima SV
353 Posts
Thanks for the photos! How's the quality of the leather?

Hey Sno! LuxII all the way - just have to have those headlamps!
By the way, how does the panoramic sunroof retract and if on top of the back one, how high off does it sit? (My Maxima retracts on top of the rear roof which kind of kills the appearance when opened - have heard of some pano roofs that retract within the roofline thus maintaining the appearance/aerodynamics.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Thanks for the photos! How's the quality of the leather?

Hey Sno! LuxII all the way - just have to have those headlamps!
By the way, how does the panoramic sunroof retract and if on top of the back one, how high off does it sit? (My Maxima retracts on top of the rear roof which kind of kills the appearance when opened - have heard of some pano roofs that retract within the roofline thus maintaining the appearance/aerodynamics.
I know right!!! The 1st panel is the only one that moves, it just slides back. If you vent it goes up 3-4 inches I think, same as the 13 model.

·
Registered
164 Posts
WOW! As I have both the Hemi and Lux II, which indeed does have the HID/LED lights, I wonder what he would say if I drove up in one? That would be fun!
I have to have the LED's! I emailed him today a couple i found locally with the HEMI and the LUXII plus both are the colors i'm trying to decide on. Since i located these non-existent Jeeps i should get a nice discount, right?!? :D

Ok, not the best, but here are a few different pics.

So far I'm really loving it. Overall I'm impressed with the interior, and all of the features, most I'm not use to! LOL. You really can't compare this to my Jeep wrangler I'm giving up. The wrangler was a great Jeep, hoping this one will be too!
Nice, thanks for the pics!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts