Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GC SRT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ladies and Gents,
I am about to pick up my new 2018 GC SRT. I like doing simple MODS that give me a little more power and great sounds. Not looking to do a tune or anything that affects warranty. I have an 08 Mustang GT with a custom tune, CAI, MBRP exhaust and some other minor stuff. I also have a 2014 Shelby GT500 unmodified.
Looking for some opinions on combinations for the SRT. What I was thinking about was:
MOPAR CAI
Fastman Throttle Body
Borla Cat Back exhaust
Anybody have an opinion about these MODS or better recommendations or combinations?
Thanks to all!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Ladies and Gents,

I am about to pick up my new 2018 GC SRT. I like doing simple MODS that give me a little more power and great sounds. Not looking to do a tune or anything that affects warranty. I have an 08 Mustang GT with a custom tune, CAI, MBRP exhaust and some other minor stuff. I also have a 2014 Shelby GT500 unmodified.

Looking for some opinions on combinations for the SRT. What I was thinking about was:

MOPAR CAI

Fastman Throttle Body

Borla Cat Back exhaust

Anybody have an opinion about these MODS or better recommendations or combinations?

Thanks to all!

Congrats on your new ride! I suggest you go over to the cherokeesrt.com forum It’s a site dedicated to SRTs.

As far as your suggested mods go: yes, those are the standard mods everyone goes with . The first thing you should do is add a catch can.

-Ruben

·
Registered
49 Posts
Buy Maxcare and drive the piss out of it.
:iws:
That's what I did with mine, and have loved it. Only mod has been the Mopar CAI, which if I had to go over again, I wouldn't do. Couldn't tell any difference before/after other than getting an occassional whistling sound. General consensus is that CAI and/or exhaust on these really don't add much (if any) power, and definitely not enough for you to feel. If you just have to mod, get an exhaust, at least that way you'll be able to hear what you're spending money on. ;)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,993 Posts
Have a look at solisracingggroup.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts