Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am new, I previosuly owned a 2004 Grand Cherokee that I had lifted 3", and had 31's on it. Now I am looking at either the 2013 Trailhawk or Limited, or a 2014 Diesel Limited... Here's my conundrum:

What type of modifications can be done with the Quadra-Lift system?

Can I have larger Off-Road capable tires (than stock) on a quadra-lift Trailhawk or Limited?

Should I go with a 2013/2014 without the Quadra-lift and lift myself?

I miss off-roading, and am lookign forward to it very much - but want to make sure I purchase the right vehicle, and know what I can and cannot do to it for off-road modifications. Thanks everyone!

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all for the replies! Looks like we are going to purchase the 2014 Limited with the Diesel engine.

Now I am just torn between the Off-Road Adventure I and II options - as the Quadra-Lift comes in the II - but so does the other nice options like heavy duty engine cooling, and the electronic limited slip differential...

I see it can fit P265/50R20 tires - even with the QL - so, I am trying to find decent tires that are off-road capable and give the Jeep that nice look.

I can't actually order the Diesel until April 20, so I need to scour these forums for advice on what people think of the QL on the 2011-2013 models for off-roading, etc.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.