Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you wanted to do it.. lol
I for one love the new instrument cluster and display. With the freedom to configure several displays and the fact I can actually see how fast I'm going.
What do you like about your 2014?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like being able to go to Home Depot and have my long pieces of wood hang out the flipper glass instead of having the entire tailgate open....oh wait,er...um.....hmm.... :)

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,842 Posts
I like being able to go to Home Depot and have my long pieces of wood hang out the flipper glass instead of having the entire tailgate open....oh wait,er...um.....hmm.... :)
You didn't answer the question that the OP asked ... although I agree about the flipper.

What I like about my '14 is that it's one day closer to coming home. :D

---

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol is that all you have?! I can SEE out of my rear window now.

·
Registered
Summit
280 Posts
Even though I have a 13 I like the fact Jeep isn't sitting on it's laurels and still adding to an already awesome SUV...Plus that damn instrument cluster is pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
I just want it delivered so I can start liking it all over the place!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
I really like that mine was built 3/1 and hasnt even been inspected yet, while ones that were built later are staged for shipping already.........NOT!

·
Registered
Ducati Monster S2Rd
162 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Well, i know one thing. If i do get a '14, what i'd definitely like about it is that it would never be a v6 lol :D

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like that mine was built 3/1 and hasnt even been inspected yet, while ones that were built later are staged for shipping already.........NOT!
So they should be on the streets by months end? I hear all SRTs are getting a no charge CD player!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
So they should be on the streets by months end? I hear all SRTs are getting a no charge CD player!
I havent heard that, I think it was a $250 option when I ordered mine, I passed on it though...

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I was kidding. I didn't want one but couldn't pass up the early arrival. It's the biggest waste of space possible. Did you ever own a CTS-V?

·
Premium Member
3,879 Posts
People still listen to CD's? This is 2013 right? ;-) If I order a new one it for sure wont that that option.
Although I agree that flipper glass can come in handy, I will say besides that there is not a single thing I like more about the 11-13 WK2's over the 14's. The interior and more specifically the new evic and 8.4" nav is amazing as is the new color of the interior lights. The steering wheel looks twenty times better too. Love everything about the 14's!!!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Yeah I was kidding. I didn't want one but couldn't pass up the early arrival. It's the biggest waste of space possible. Did you ever own a CTS-V?
Oh haha no, never owned a ctsv was checking out the wagon while shopping for the jeep though, why do you ask?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well you wanted to do it.. lol
I for one love the new instrument cluster and display. With the freedom to configure several displays and the fact I can actually see how fast I'm going.
What do you like about your 2014?
I like not cringing when I look at the front end of my car.... because I don't have a '14 :)

You guys really had issues seeing out the back of the WK2? I never had any issues with it, I always found its rear visibility to be very, very good.

·
Registered
269 Posts
i like the sound of the crd when it is idling. oh wait. that's what i hope i like

·
Registered
941 Posts
i like the sound of the crd when it is idling. oh wait. that's what i hope i like
IMO, if you're lucky you won't hear it.

Ever heard one of the German diesel SUVs? They sound horrible. It's just an unpleasant chugging noise. The best thing you could possibly hope for is to not hear them at all.

My favorite part is the end where he goes "At least it started".

·
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Streaming Pandora is a plus. Why is there an app?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts