Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have been lurking on this site for a while as well as some other sites to educate myself about the new Jeeps. Primary interest is the changes in both technology, capabilities and HP upgrades over the last several year. I found this site to be very educational and cover just about anything you want to know about the full range of Jeep vehicles. Have to admit this site does seem to be a step above some of the others out there and I think the number of new members jumping on board support that opinion.

As far as Jeeps go, I have been in and out of them for a long time now going all the way back to an old AMC CJ7 that required as much time wrenching on it as it allowed you to drive it. In 2007 I bought a new Wrangler in Rescue Green, had that one for several years then ended up selling it to one of the family who wanted it in the worse way in 2010. This year we finally are back with the Jeep family with a new SRT8 and I have a feeling we will be keeping this one for a while.

Looking forward to being a member on the forum and getting to know the Jeep experts that have a passion for this unique vehicle.

·
The Negotiator
5,349 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

·
Premium Member
2005 WK
2,396 Posts
Welcome!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts