Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 JLR 2-door
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, placed my order for an Ocean Blue 2-door JLR on 1/27. This will be my first Wrangler but not my first Jeep (2015 Grand Cherokee).

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
What Up! and Welcome From MS!

·
Registered
2018 JLR 2-door
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Thanks for the welcome folks! :cool:
Interested to hear about your challenger.... Will it put it to the ground? And was it worth the mods or is it the toy?

·
Registered
2018 JLR 2-door
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interested to hear about your challenger.... Will it put it to the ground? And was it worth the mods or is it the toy?
The Cat is just a toy/weekend crusier for me. I only take it out on warm summer days, so as of now it's only got 3k miles on it. At 2k miles, I started with a 2.85 upper and made 753 at the tire. Even with 17" Welds and a 305 ET Street, it wouldn't hook much anything below 30mph. Still an enormous amount of fun to drive though! :D
When the news of the Demon came out, I joked with my wife about throwing a Whipple on it and pushing ours to 4 digit territory. My wifes into cars also but I was pretty shocked when she said yeah...go for it. Injected actually has the car right now and completing the build. I figured get it to them now since the roads up here are still covered in salt and sand and I wouldn't be taking it out anytime soon. They should be putting the finishing touches on it and bringing it back up to me within a week or two.

·
Registered
2018 JLR 2-door
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well after some texting yesterday with Injected, the final numbers were 1003whp / 843wtq.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts