Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Wish I still had that old V8 GC. It was a lot fun but did a lot of risky things to it and eventually messed it up pretty bad. Good luck in your search!

View attachment 239715
That’s nice man! Sorry if you don’t have it no more. Honestly, man, I hope to be doing something like that soon! Maybe not as warm, but wanna drive to Norway & see the Northern Lights as a holiday for myself sleep in the car or tent it out? Just see open skies & mountains. Colder planes but hopefully majestic views! I gotta come over to the US also & travel driving! See some sights I’ve only seen in films. I’ll get there, but seeing if I can make Norway Northern Lights really happen first! Fingers X! Thanks though mate, appreciate the pic great shot! Cheers man!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Lol- I'm not editing my post again: with any V8 roar- if you just feather and rest, they don;t roar, they purr
If you're cruising at a steady 60/70, they just have a deeper resonance and sound sweet (providing your exhaust is in good condition).
But every time you enter a tunnel, or find a wall or hedgerow, block of houses you want to hear that sound bouncing back...just let her rip!
:) I get ya! Thanks man, that makes perfect sense. I really appreciate what you’ve been saying, & I’m sure what’s meant to be will fall in my lap! I can’t wait. Ikm excited but,need something soon cos my Z3 has no rear or drivers windows so I’m freezing. Luckily on driving local. So no find something that keeps out the cold & I can relax in & feel comfortable, as my Z is tiny & I get squashed up. But I love my Z, got me through some moments I needed a distraction. But I need something bigger & I can have fun with. I’ll remain open but the V8 2004 at 255 bph is what I’m really hoping for. Again Fingers X. But thanks mate. I’ll keep u posted! All the best & thanks as your experience on the sound makes me know that’s what I want & I look forward to both the purr & roar! Cheers mate!

41 - 42 of 42 Posts