Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
But not new to Jeeps. My first Jeep was a 1985 Cherokee and next was a '93 ZJ. After years of fun, wheelin' and great trips, it was just gettin' worn out so I had to say good bye to my friend. I miss it. My current Jeep is an '05 WK Laredo with the 4.7. Very nice truck but not as good off road as the lifted ZJ. I guess that's to be expected. I have made a few changes though. 255/65/17 General Graber2 tires made a huge difference. I also have a 1947 Willys that I rebuilt with a frame off resto-mod. Hoping to have fun here and learn stuff. Thanks!
Jim.

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys. Added a few pics.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
welcome to the garage bro!!!! nice hood!!!

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
Welcome bro... I see NY plates... NY in da house!!! :thumbsup: Long Island here...

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome bro... I see NY plates... NY in da house!!! :thumbsup: Long Island here...
Long Island here too. Western Nassau County.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

welcome to the garage bro!!!! nice hood!!!
Thanks. Just added the scoops to the factory hood. My son got 'em on Craigslist for my B-day.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the garage...hope you're getting as warm of a welcome as I did!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
welcome to the garage.. look at that water bead off your hood.. looks great and your son has good taste :)

Does that sunroof visor help out a lot?

·
Registered
06 Grand Cherokee
460 Posts
Welcome to the Garage...

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,677 Posts
welcome Inferno brother! Awesoem you made it over!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
welcome to the garage.. look at that water bead off your hood.. looks great and your son has good taste :)

Does that sunroof visor help out a lot?
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Yes it does help a lot. Noise is hardly there even at highway speeds, yet still get good air flow. Only full open though, on vent the noise is about the same.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts