Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forum. Just traded my 2019 RAM Bighorn in for a 2018 GC Limited Sterling edition (Quadra Trac II). Needed more interior space for the dogs, kid, etc. Couldn't find a crew cab in this crazy market, but at least I saved a little money! Dealer split the cost with me for new Falken Wildpeak Trail tires too!

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 5.7
101 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the party

Reactions: PowerJRod

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks. I'll post a pic of the interior...the white exterior compliments the light gray leather interior nicely.
Wish more of the WK2s had gray interiors. Had that in my 07 and its just black, black black for the wk2 with the occasional very light old man beige.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wish more of the WK2s had gray interiors. Had that in my 07 and its just black, black black for the wk2 with the occasional very light old man beige.
Yea the light gray is nice but at the same time I wouldn't mind a nice tan leather interior either though lol.

·
Super Moderator
9,991 Posts
Yea the light gray is nice but at the same time I wouldn't mind a nice tan leather interior either though lol.
Same...I loath dark interiors.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Same...I loath dark interiors.
The very reason I went with an Overland with ORAII over the Trailhawk. Just didn't want all black interior. The dark sienna is still more black than I've ever had for an interior, but the brown manages to make it work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
welcome, traded in my 2019 Ram 1500 Classic for this Limited X...loving it.
Nice! I was surprised that Jeep GC don't have the Etorque option, otherwise I probably would've gotten a newer GC. My 2019 RAM Hemi Etorque was awesome. What does the X package add to the limited?

·
Super Moderator
9,991 Posts
Nice! I was surprised that Jeep GC don't have the Etorque option, otherwise I probably would've gotten a newer GC. My 2019 RAM Hemi Etorque was awesome. What does the X package add to the limited?
You will likely see something similar with the new-gen "WL" as Jeep has plans for electrification across the board. THere was no incentive to retrofit for "WK2" since the current model year is the last. The company is juggling some new engine/power options for going forward vehicles.

Reactions: PowerJRod

·
Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
356 Posts
The Limited X looks like the SRT, but can come with V6 or Hemi 5.7

·
Registered
31 Posts
Best of luck with your NTY vehicle.
Give her a dose of Techron.

The "light frost beige" interior is analogous to "Navajo White" (a name used by several paint companies) wall paint.....IT GOES WITH EVERYTHING.
And that's good.

Friends recently got a '17 JGC w/black interior. While the vehicle looks just fine all that black does have a dullness to it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts