Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! This is my first post on this forum and I'm excited to be able to join such a great community. After years of owning Chevy SUV's - I bought my first Jeep - a 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland. I have nothing but high praises for this vehicle and see myself owning Jeeps for years to come. I purchased the Zurich Shield package with my car and am curious to see if anyone had recommendations for washing/drying my Jeep. Has anyone found any particular towels/cloths to be more useful than others? Thanks for your time.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!! Good quality microfiber towels are a plus

·
Registered
Limited
1,660 Posts
Welcome & Congrats on your new Jeep! You should check out the detailing section of this forum, there are plenty of useful tips on caring for your new Jeep. I use a quality wash mit and use the "Absorber" for drying.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to everyone! My 95 ZJ is not my first Jeep; I also had a 1970 Jeepster Commando and a 1984 Cherokee
So far on the '95 I have done basic maintenance, fluids, filters as well as new battery cables. One of the PO's did some "mystery" work and I have been repairing that as well.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
lots of good info here on products/steps in keeping your jeep clean.

as for products, microfibers towels are a must and a bottle of QD is good to have.I use mostly meguiars products. i usually do a full detail, wash/clay/polish/sealant/wax 3 times a year and weekly washes if i have the time.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts