Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all! My DH and I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit last Saturday (8/17). I love it! :D After driving a car for the past 5 years, I'm so glad that I'm back in a SUV.

I've lurked for a while now and have read many of y'all posts. Of course like many others that come here for advice, I have run into a couple of problems with my new Jeep. I'll address that in another post in the proper place.

Tabby

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
WELCOME to the JeepGarage family!!!

Be sure to check out the "Jeep Garage" mobile app at the Google and Itunes app stores!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome!! I clicked on this thinking you were from L.A., as in Los Angeles. After reading your message, I'm guessing you're from the "real" LA, Louisiana?!? haha Congratulations on your purchase and hope you're able to find solutions to your jeep problems. I'm also having issues w/ my 2014 GC, but hopefully some of the solutions posted here will help me! Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah I'm from Louisiana, not L.A. Reading everyone's posts before, and after, purchasing a new Jeep has helped me to not freak out when Uconnect doesn't work as it should. Hopefully they'll fix all the bugs in the system with updates.

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.