Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, great forum!

This is my 5th Jeep . . I think . . ( 1966 J2000 pick up with 327, 1947 Civilian Jeep, 1986 Cj7, 2002 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7, and now 2005 Grand Cherokee Limited w/ 5.7 Hemi).

I bought this because it has only 86,000 km on it (54,000 miles). The only blemish is the guy left the block heater cord untucked and went for a 2 hour drive on the highway. A real shame. The interior is immaculate with a little wear on the left side of the drivers leather seat . . common. It has 20" wheels with Bridgestone's and stock chrome Jeep wheels with new Michelins. Overall pretty cherry Jeep. I had to buy it . . . it was pristine and it was the same color as my 2002 which to date has been my favorite vehicle I've ever owned . . and I've been through a lot of them.

I didn't know what to put in it it for fuel and it needed it . . so I put in premium. Within 10 miles I had a check engine light come on. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not, but I was a little surprised. Haven't had it flashed yet, but it seems to run a little rough at idle as well. Any insight is welcome.

anyway, I'm happy to get my account set up and look to give as much as I take from here. . . your wisdom is appreciated!

Anyway, the only other issue is the DVD unit works intermittently, so I'll start with a cleaning and see how that works...again, any insight is appreciated.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.