Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

A little background on myself... I owned a Jeep back when I was in high school (1998 ZJ), it was my first car and I really liked it. So I guess you can say that was when I picked up the bug. When I was in college, the transmission on that Grand Cherokee was giving me a lot of problems and I had to let the car go. Since then I've just been buzzing around in a regular car. But now I am getting ready to finish school here in IL and it is starting to look like I will be moving to Colorado to start a job.

So naturally I am in the market for a different vehicle. Additionally, since I'm moving somewhere with great off-roading opportunity, I would really like to buy a Jeep again. I am mostly considering getting one of the WK models, and I've been doing some research on those. That is basically how I stumbled onto this website, which looks like a good place to pick up some info and ask questions. I'm also looking forward to contributing and hopefully I can start working on a build to share here once I find the right Jeep for me.

Cheers

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 4 of 4 Posts