Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a new 2020 JLUR - EcoDiesel on 10-14-2019. I do have a VON, how can I track my Jeep's production and delivery? Thanks, Charles W.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome, I see your Grand Cherokee on the trails, my wife has a 2015 Grand Cherokee, didn't realize that they could be off roaded as well !

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
768 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, I see your Grand Cherokee on the trails, my wife has a 2015 Grand Cherokee, didn't realize that they could be off roaded as well !
I have the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk model. What model does your wife have? The Trailhawk is the most capable Grand Cherokee for off roading.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grand Cherokee Limited also an ecodiesel. I thought I had seen somewhere, factory skid plates for the GC, and thought, I'd like to get those! Probably from the Tailhawk, that's a super vehicle. Way back when, I had, at different times, 5 '94 GCs, all with 5 speed manuals (3 Dark Green, 1 Black and 1 Red), lots of fun to drive, and easy to upgrade for mild offroading, but they don't compare with today's vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
8,172 Posts
The only way to track your order is via your dealer or Jeep customer care.

Jim
Forum Moderator

1 - 6 of 6 Posts