Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
What Up! and Welcome From MS! Congrats!!

·
Registered
Trailhawk
10 Posts
Just interested into why you would change the wheels and tires?

I just bought a 2018 Trialhawk myself and it seems to ride very well.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
Trailhawk
10 Posts
And, it you have the old tires still, I am looking for 1 complete set so that my spare can be matching.

I did that with my 4Runner as well.

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi All -
I wanted to answer a few questions I've been asked.

Q) Why did I get new tires and wheels on a brand new car?
A) I wanted a more aggressive tire tread that will be better off road and in snow. I like the look of black wheels better than the stock ones...purely cosmetic. Those Black Rhino wheels also have a smaller offset which makes them stick out a little farther to the side which I think looks better.

Q) Will you sell the wheels or tires separately?
A) I will sell the set of 4 wheels and 4 tires for $700. I'll sell the 4 wheels together for $500. I'll sell the 4 tires together for $350. I'm not willing to break up the sets....no single tires or wheels.

Q) What about delivery?
A) You would have to figure out delivery. The tires are unmounted. This would obviously be expensive to ship all eight pieces. Probably looking for someone local to Denver. If you arrange shipping I'll deliver them to the local shipper for packing and shipment.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I could definitely see why you changed it up. The stock wheels and tires are nice but they are a tad too tame looking IMO especially for the 0ff-road themed Trailhawk. I have 2018 TH as well and would have liked to see a slightly more aggressive looking tire and rim. Although the tires are AT they aren't very aggressive looking, but did do well in the snow for me in New York (compared to the GY Forteras) I had on my 2014 Limited.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.