Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I got tipped off to this site while on another Jeep...forum...I'm anxious to get going on this one, seems a little more relaxed.

I live in Phoenix, just bought a '06 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. I had a 2-door Yukon years ago, dropped it, dumped a good amount of money into the engine compartment, threw a ridiculous stereo in it...loved that truck. Since then I don't think I've ever enjoyed a vehicle like this GC SRT8, it's just a blast man. Anyway, look forward to meeting some other SRT and non-SRT owners and chit-chattin' it up!

-T

·
Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,632 Posts
Welcome to the garage T! And congrats on the SRT. I agree, is a blast... the more you drive it the more you'll love it.
But common man, give us some pics of the beast.

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
A very big welcome, hope you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere around our Garage :)

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
Welcome T! Great to have ya at "The Garage!!!" Post up some pics in the memebers gallery for us to look at!!!

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
welcome to the garage bro!!! Pics!!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome to the Garage!! Let's see some pics of your new ride! And I agree, the SRT8s are something else! I love mine every morning I start her up:cool:

Welcome T! Great to have ya at "The Garage!!!" Post up some pics in the memebers gallery for us to look at!!!
Scott, what the hell is a "MEMEBER" :confused: :p Sorry, I had to mess with ya though ;)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
welcome to jeep garage pics?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts