Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
05 WK Jeep Limited
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Tony my Friends call me Bagodohnutz. I live in Lakewood, CO and much to my wife's dismay, I am a through and through Jeep Lover. I have owned several Jeeps,including a 07 JK X model, a couple of XJ's an 89 sport 4 door, 94 sport 2 door , and 01 sport 4 door with a fully built 4.7L stroker, intake headers, exhaust, fuel and ignition upgrades to go with that as well as lifted 8" on 35's ARB Front and rear Bumpers and Lockers basically the 9 (RIP :( Highway accident bent the frame and totaled it).
I currently own a 05 WK Limited 5.7L Hemi and if it wasn't for my friends who own SRT8's I would be very pleased with it even though it has given me grief from time to time. Besides My tinted windows HID headlight upgrade and stubby antenna, I haven't had the time or money to to do much to it as of yet. Taking into the shop Tuesday next week to get the 102,000 mile service done as well as catch up on a couple other maintenance things I have been neglecting. Once caught up I hope to upgrade intake and exhaust system and open her up a bit. and eventually making it another CO trail/camping rig. Looking forward to getting the help I need and checking out everyone's rigs here on the forum!

-DohNutz

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

·
The Negotiator
5,363 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi ztunhodogab and welcome to JG . I am new here as well. I like your jeep. Try not to crash this one into a wall. enjoy .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.