Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a 2017 SRT a few weeks ago. Absolutely love it. Looking for upgrade suggestions. It's been lowered, rims and tires changed to 22", Costa exhaust, and Air intake upgrade. That's about all I can find on it so far. I want it even louder. Was looking at the GTHAUS exhaust but not sure I want to spend that kind of cash for it. Any other upgrades you could suggest? TIA. 馃槑

Registered
So I bought a 2017 SRT a few weeks ago. Absolutely love it. Looking for upgrade suggestions. It's been lowered, rims and tires changed to 22", Costa exhaust, and Air intake upgrade. That's about all I can find on it so far. I want it even louder. Was looking at the GTHAUS exhaust but not sure I want to spend that kind of cash for it. Any other upgrades you could suggest? TIA. 馃槑
I have just bought a mid 2016 SRT and the first thing I noticed was paint damage on the leading edge of the rear wheel arch flares. I fitted a tow hitch and had them repainted before putting them back on the car. To keep them looking new I have fitted splash guards front and rear.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Registered
2014 Jeep SRT 2018 Trackhawk
I have the Summit Mudflaps
They keep it cleaner longer
I painted them on the Trackhawk the color of the car using some adhesion promoter.
I have the Sarona sideskirts and cut the fronts to fit together.

The back ones fit just the valence is slightly different but you don't notice the extra gap.

If you like tunes you can add a PAC Harness that gives you RCAs for aftermarket
amps and speakers.
I have a 2018 HK Trackhawk and a 2014 Alpine SRT
The harness works in both HK and Alpine systems as they use the same head.

Registered
When I bought my 2016 SRT in 2017, Scat Packs didn't have most of the upgrades they have today like 275 wheels and 6 piston Brembo's. Scat Packs are for people who don't care for leather and just want that 6.4L motor. Scat Packs also come with more options/choices so finding a particular configuration will be harder than finding a stock SRT which will have everything you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts