Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So I‘m the new guy here. Getting a 2016 Grand Cherokee Limited in 4 weeks - a friend is going overseas and he can’t take the Jeep with him. First time Jeep owner with little off-road experience, hoping to learn a lot here. I'm located in Montgomery County, southern Maryland.

So far, my friend has driven the Jeep for 3 years and put about 50k miles on. It now has about 82k miles. All services were performed at Jeep, so mechanically in good shape. Thermostat and radiator have been replaced, brakes and tires are new. He doesn’t care much about detailing, so that’ll be the first thing to do once I get it ;-)

Since it’s a stock Limited, I want to do some mods and I want to learn as much as possible about off-roading.

Here’s a first look. More to follow soon!

P.S. Does anyone know how to respond in the "Jeep stuff for sale" section? User RocketTR has a wheel set for sale but there's no way for me to get in touch with users. Seems like I'm too new to respond in the Classifieds section? Maybe a mod can help.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Tire

·
Administrator
208 Posts
P.S. Does anyone know how to respond in the "Jeep stuff for sale" section? User RocketTR has a wheel set for sale but there's no way for me to get in touch with users. Seems like I'm too new to respond in the Classifieds section? Maybe a mod can help.
Nice Jeep! Welcome to the forum!

You can find our rules HERE but the cliff's notes are you need to be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts to participate in the Marketplace.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice Jeep! Welcome to the forum!

You can find our rules HERE but the cliff's notes are you need to be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts to participate in the Marketplace.
Got it, thanks! Checked the FAQ section yesterday but couldn’t find it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I got a set of basically new 18“ Trailhawk rim on craigslist to put on some A/T tires. Still can’t decide which tires I want - Toyo Open Country A/T III or Falken WildPeak A/T3. Both seem to be excellent, but which one is quieter?

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Black

1 - 7 of 7 Posts