Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo yo...My names Ryan Im from Manhasset, LI...I used to be a frequent poster on the red site but its gotten a little ridiculous over there and in the summer months I like being outside instead of inside but still come on from time to time to post...ANYWAYS...I have a Silver 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with a handful of mods...my best time down the track is 13.1 sec, and that was before tune/exhaust...anyways...enjoy the desctiption and pics and WHAT UP TO MY RED SITE AND MMF BROTHERS!!

Performance: Bwoody 3.5" Intake, Bwoody Intake manifold spacers, Jet 180* Thermostat, Diablosport tuner w/93 Octane Canned tune, Dynomax muffler w/intenal x-pipe and res-delete, and Disc Italia rotors w/Rotex Gold Brake Pads...
Visual: Low-Beam HID's (not sure on temp), Yellow Xenon bulbs, Hyper-White Back-up LED bulbs, Rear fogs wired as brakes/blinkers, White LED/Amber alternating front turn signals, shorty flat-top stubby antenna, front tints to match backs, cardata.com rear spoiler, White LED interior kit, SRT Emblem in lower grill, Jeep logos debadged, weathertech floor liners, and Air-Horn...
And now some pics...

Thanks for viewing!!

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,690 Posts
Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up?

Welcome bro!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,710 Posts
Welcome to the Garage Ryan! Glad to have ya!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the Garage :thumbsup:

We are all here leaving the drama behind us!

Enjoy

I spent my first 40 in Little Neck so am familair with Manhasset and them St. Mary's girls
HAAH I hear ya there Rob...yes they are quite nice!....and im all about leaving the drama alone..

Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up?

Welcome bro!
Yo Joe...thanks for the invite!...the rain in NY has kept me indoors unfortunatley...

Welcome to the Garage!
Thanks Chris!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,710 Posts
I like the color of the Woody the best....LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Scott!!...and thank you everyone else for the warm welc ome!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome to the Garage Ryan!

So I wanna know more about this airhorn! ;)

AND, is 11030 your actual SRT build #??? If so, how'd you get it??

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
sexy jeep welcome ryan

·
Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
Welcome!

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
welcome to the garage bro!!! SICK TRUCK!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts