Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All LEDs for the Jeep
Shop by Car Model - Jeep :: (All Years + Trims) | deAutoKey

**//We have updated our brake/tail LED kit 3157 - to brighter more vivid red!
**//price lowered on interior/reverse/turns!
All new 2019 LED technology!

-Interior LED kit - choose from red blue or white footwells:
Complete Interior LED Kit for the All Jeep models including SRT, overland, Laredo, limited | deAutoKey

-Fade in/out like OEM bulbs
-Clean white color temperature & bright
-Won't stay dimly lit when your car is off

Creates a clean more modern look in your interior - get rid of those dull lights:

Brake/tails - very bright error free plug and play:
Red OSRAM 3157 Brake / Tail / Turn Signal LEDs Fits: Jeep Grand Cherokee & SRT models | deAutoKey

-faster light up times = faster reaction time

Reverse LEDs people can see for miles - our LEDs are not only plug and play without errors they also are useful, they are not like other dim models, they are the brightest option on the market:
Complete Reverse LED Kit for the Jeep including including SRT, overland, Laredo, limited | deAutoKey

These are NOT headlights - they are only reverse LEDs:

Free shipping within the US-we ship daily with a tracking # from the US
True NO hassle Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime customer support

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us:
[email protected]

-------------NEW - SWITCHBACK FOG LEDS--------

NEW WHITE/YELLOW/HALOGEN COLOR/STROBE/FLASH OR WHITE/YELLOW/HALOGEN COLOR WITHOUT STROBE/FLASH:
Dual Color LED Fog [1 bulb 2 colors] Choose between a Clean White & Hyper 3000k Yellow at anytime | deAutoLED

-Plug and play

-Error free

-Easy to switch between each color – simply turn OEM fog switch off/on - normal cycle: White - yellow - halogen - flash/strobe

-BRIGHT – this is not just a novelty bulb

-COLOR MATCH - these match our LEDs/HIDs in 5500K White mode

-Super HYPER YELLOW Technology - these are a true hyper yellow mode you normally see with yellow lamin-x covering the lens **this is NOT a cover around a bulb or a cover on your lens - this is brand new LEDs that are a super hyper 3K yellow**

-SAFE – more light on the sides and down the road when dark or in bad weather conditions

This has 3 different colors and strobe/flash modes:

-The Hyper Strobe / Flash – this does not simply "flash" but has a strobe/flash pattern like an emergency vehicle - you can choose between 4 different modes - video of mode 1:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpjxc_ajyaS/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fex4DUPSg

3 colors:

-Super Hyper 3000K Yellow that many like for bad weather: Rain, snow, fog

-Clean White 5500k that matches our LED & HID Headlights

-Halogen 4300k that matches OEM

Video cycling quickly through colors AND different strobe/flash features:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQG0gRKGFk0

INFO:

-THESE ARE BRIGHT! You might have seen the novelty fog LEDs that can turn yellow/white on amazon and ebay by the thousand that don't provide much useful light, trigger errors, die quickly, or simply don't work correctly. Our new model fixes every issue you might've seen and simply works.

-These produce MORE LUMENS than many standalone single color white fog LEDs on the market

-Not only are these great for safety, daily use on dark roads and bad weather this will amaze at any car show and you will have your friend asking how did you do that and where can I get those anytime you use these fogs!

*Please note these ARE error free but in strobe/flash mode they can trigger an error in some car models – errors WILL clear once you go back to a solid color.

UPDATED FAQ

Is there a lifetime warranty?

YES! As always this comes with a True Lifetime Warranty!

----

Will your fogs keep changing colors if you use them as cornering lights?

The answer is no as this only changes by turning your fog switch on/off. If you are using your fogs as cornering lights it will always be the default color of white.

----

How does this work with the coming home feature?

This works just like OEM. It will always be the default color of white.

----

What if I have the yellow feature on and turn off my car; will it then go into the next color when I turn it back on?

The LEDs will always revert back to the default color of white. Then simply turn the fog on/off for your desired color: yellow/halogen or strobe/flash mode.

----

Can these turn 360 degrees?

Yes, these are a fully adjustable design so you can turn these 360 for the best beam angle.

----

Are these as bright as your single color de360 fogs?

While not as bright lumen wise it comes very close - many people that have switched to our single color white to our dual color yellow/white LED fog kit have not noticed any difference in visibility. As we said this is NOT a novelty yellow/white you normally see. This is meant to be used to help with your visibility.

----

Can you bypass the strobe feature?

Yes, this works when you turn the fogs on/off quickly. If your next mode will be strobe simply shut off the fogs for a few seconds and then turn it back on and it will go back to the default white.

--

Some more fun shots - in the rain:

White / the super hyper yellow - this will be a hyper lamin-x yellow without the cover!

And switch back to clean white:

Check all laws - flashing yellow/white could be illegal and should never be used while driving.
It should only be used:
-car shows
-showing off to friends
-emergency situations

These are error free BUT if your car triggers errors you could need extra resistance. We sell them separately if your car has an issues - these are a plug and play model that doesn't require you to attach it to metal. But these are tested to be error free in 99% of car models.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought a pair of the brake/turn LED’s. Will report back if they are error free.
Thanks! We appreciate it.

here are some more customer feedback - this is all NEW LED technology for 2019!

I agree... I just did the brake lights and Reverse lights.
The brake lights are solid and throw no errors or fast flash.
The reverse lights are blinding...

Definitely worth the investment!
They are not too bright, definitely provide enough light to illuminate the area behind the vehicle. My front windows are tinted so now I can actually see without having to lower them.

There is a write up on how to change out the bulbs, the bulbs on the tailgate are more difficult, but with a trim removal tool, it took me 5 minutes?
Just got done installing the interior kit, backup kit, and tails. Everything came packaged and labeled so there's no confusion. All the lights are WAY brighter than stock. I love the backup lights and interior lights.

For those purchasing the interior kit, proper polarity is required for the LED's to dim. Though, they will work either way.

Great company to work with, thanks for everything.
Just installed the interior kit and reverse/brake lamp kit. Holy crap these things are BRIGHT! Very impressed with the packaging and product quality to say the least!

Note: I did have to trim one end of the bulb supports (below and between the bulb contacts in the sun visor itself) for the led elements to seat properly. A quick snip with some precision cutters and the fit was perfect.
Yes we do have something our de360 H8 model works great:
LED Headlight/Fog CREE LED Bulb with Ballast - 9000 total lumens | deAutoKey

You can just confirm it is the H8 model please.

Very bright - shines past your headlights - low to ground: great for fog, snow and dark roads and turns.

Reverse LEDs are no joke - very bright!

LED Reverse with TINT over the tails:
Complete Reverse LED Kit for the Jeep including including SRT, overland, Laredo, limited | deAutoLED

Just installed my Interior (front dome, footwells, and trunk) and also the Reverse lights on my High Altitude. Very happy with the results and customer service from deAutoLED- would recommend to all!
Thanks for sharing!! It looks great.

LISTING:
True Error Free Red 3157 Brake / Tail / Turn Signal LEDs Fits: Jeep Grand Cherokee & SRT models | deAutoLED

REMINDER: THESE **DO NOT** need hot resistors like other models. 100% plug and play

Here is the video embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegOznKlf-I
Kudos to deAutoLED!

I ordered the 3157 OSRAM rear red LEDs this last Thursday. They were shipped the same day and received on Saturday - here's what I ordered: Red OSRAM 3157 Brake / Tail / Turn Signal LEDs Fits: Jeep Grand Cherokee & SRT models | deAutoLED

I installed them (less than 10 minutes for both) and can tell you without a doubt these LEDs are very bright during daylight let alone at night :D

They work as advertised - there are no error codes and no hyperflash. :thumbsup:
Ordered. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
WK2
443 Posts
I'm actually looking for some pictures of the actual products. Having tried dozens of different LEDs in various vehicles since 2004 (Never for forward lighting, always did a projector HID retrofit), I'd like to see what they look like. I'm currently using the Sylvania Zevo 3157 Red LEDs in the tails of my WK2, as I really liked how they filled the reflector in the front park/turn signals of my WJ.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BRIGHTEST ON THE MARKET! Don't miss out

Installed them just now, bright and error free as advertised.:thumbsup:
Thank you for the update! These are a new 2019 model - very impressive technology is being used and some of the best on the market!

Listing:
True Error Free Red 3157 Brake / Tail / Turn Signal LEDs Fits: Jeep Grand Cherokee & SRT models | deAutoLED

If you like that - you should try their reverse/interior/fogs - all very bright LED technology with NEW pricing:
Shop by Car Model - Jeep :: (All Years + Trims) | deAutoLED

I'm actually looking for some pictures of the actual products. Having tried dozens of different LEDs in various vehicles since 2004 (Never for forward lighting, always did a projector HID retrofit), I'd like to see what they look like. I'm currently using the Sylvania Zevo 3157 Red LEDs in the tails of my WK2, as I really liked how they filled the reflector in the front park/turn signals of my WJ.
They have a nice diode array on them to utilize your reflect / they have high contrast between the brake/tail which many want. They have a nice vivid deep red color also.

The product and how it looks in use:
https://youtu.be/uegOznKlf-I

·
Registered
WK2
443 Posts
They seem to look nice. A little more reflector filling than the Zevos. I was looking at the 921 bulbs on your site, and for those of us who plan to do the Euro style rear turn signals, do you have a package with two amber 921's, and two white 921's?

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They seem to look nice. A little more reflector filling than the Zevos. I was looking at the 921 bulbs on your site, and for those of us who plan to do the Euro style rear turn signals, do you have a package with two amber 921's, and two white 921's?
Hi, that seems like a custom kit. If you email the team they can help you:
[email protected]

There amber is very bright and visible in direct sun light.
:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
The two backup lights in the liftgate are 921. The two outer ones in the quarter panels that you would replace with amber are 7440.

·
Registered
361 Posts
There are two LEDs in the roof console above the rear view mirror - does the kit include LEDs to change both of them out?

·
Registered
362 Posts
It really doesn't matter whether it's a reflector or projector... if the LED replacement is designed to match the placement and orientation of the filament of the halogen bulb then it will work equally well in a halogen reflector or a halogen projector. After all, they don't have different halogen bulbs (e.g. H11 reflector vs H11 projector) for use in the different types of lamps.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts