Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Im startin to reconsider after seein this vid again lol this thing looks way slicker than the current platform

·
Premium Member
2006 WK
2,493 Posts
can't wait 2 c the srt8 video.....oh yeah!!!!

·
Administrator
9,281 Posts
Nothing to do with any comments here, but over the years I have seen hundreds of posts from people complaing about the WK when it came out with IFS, and now about the new model having IFS/IRS - yet most of the complainers are people who do not own or have any plans to buy either a WK or the new one. Or, they are from people who will buy a WK but will never end up doing any hard-core off-roading.

I have never really understood the complaints - especially when so many viable options are available for advanced off-roading - like the ZJ, WJ and of course the Wrangler.

At least Jeep has not totally abandoned the off-road capabilities with the WK and the upcoming model, with the exception of the extreme end of things, they are very capable for tasks that most owners would do off-road. And how can anyone really judge the "capabilities" (or lack thereof) of the new Grand Cherokee before it's even out?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
For the off roading i have done and will do the wk suits just fine. I haven't been too adventurous because of the cost of the WK and its stock in that department. Anything crazy ill get a wrangler to do it with. My WK is my street machine.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts