Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx for all the positive feedback guys, its much needed after the the final cost this set up was. im going to wait for a sig change till next week, after i get the springs on that Scott is sending. hopefully i will recieve them before the weekend and i can get them installed. woo hoo.
as far as the "What's with the SRT conversion? Just get a SRT8" ----- if i lived in the USA i would buy one but us canadians have to pay a crapload premium compared to americans. the cheapest i have seen an srt8 go for in my area is $38000. even a 2006 is that much. so i will just do up my laredo for now

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha ha, i tried to buy a set off of you from the red site and ebay LOL (you didn't have any available)
i ended up buying everything seperately and paying way to much.
but whats done is done

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
thanx guys, im lovin the look when i see it parked in my driveway. yes they are the OE's not the reps so they wont be as shiny as the chrome reps are. the factory caps are supposed to be chrome thats why they look a little off. Timmy, put your springs on man

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i love the nitto tires. i have had them on for a few days now and driven in city and hwy traffic. they ride better than the bfg long trails i had on there before. i notice a difference in the corners for sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.