Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee L Laredo
5,114 Posts
Dude. That looks sick. I have the exact same color and i've never seen one with srt8 wheels on it. Now i can show my fiance how good it looks and she will change her mind about it being to ballin. Yea, Ok, just woke up from that dream. lol

Must get more pics up after the springs are done.

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Nice!!!! Haven't seen them on that color WK before. But looke great!!!

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
Awesome!!!

·
Registered
05 WK Laredo
1,928 Posts
Congrats on ur Jeeps new shoes. If i could only do one mod to mine it would def be the srt rims, makes such a difference in its appearance. After springs then what, ground effects???? And those silly looking roof rails need to come off to, makes the Jeep go faster I noticed too.

I see you got the srt chrome center caps, how do they fit? I asked around before and I thought someone said they fit loose.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
I believe he has the oem SRT wheels Timmy---

springs are on their way Mike!!!

·
Registered
05 WK Laredo
1,928 Posts
I believe he has the oem SRT wheels Timmy---

springs are on their way Mike!!!

Stupid me, I was assuming they were the reps. Are they chrome, because for some reason in the pic they dont appear as shiny as mine do. And the center caps kinda look diff than the rims.

I woulda sold you my eibachs, for some reason I have no desire to have them now and there just sitting in my hallway.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Timmy-you will love the eibachs---just do it you procrastinator

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
thanx guys, im lovin the look when i see it parked in my driveway. yes they are the OE's not the reps so they wont be as shiny as the chrome reps are. the factory caps are supposed to be chrome thats why they look a little off. Timmy, put your springs on man

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
jealousssss

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i love the nitto tires. i have had them on for a few days now and driven in city and hwy traffic. they ride better than the bfg long trails i had on there before. i notice a difference in the corners for sure

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
yeah....the tires are cool----not as cool as the wheels though...LOL

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.