Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered these for my 2011 GC. American Racing ATX Ledge 18 X 8, +35 offset

Will be running stock size Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor on them for now as I have a set with only 14000km on them. Will likely put in a leveling kit some time this summer as well. Will put up a couple pictures once I get them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered these for my 2011 GC. American Racing ATX Ledge 18 X 8, +35 offset

Will be running stock size Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor on them for now as I have a set with only 14000km on them. Will likely put in a leveling kit some time this summer as well. Will put up a couple pictures once I get them.
Just got them mounted. Here are a couple pics.

·
Registered
Limited 4x4
1,057 Posts
"Wash Me".

J/K. They look great.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks great!

They look black until the last pic where they are cleaned up, and then they look gray. What color are they?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are a bit more on the grey side. Like the colour of the some the newer Jeep wheels. I thought they were going to be black but I like these.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Those are nice. They actually kind of blend in with the plastic body molding and go really well with the red.

·
Premium Member
2014 JGC OVRLND
651 Posts
I just ordered "ATX SERIES™ - ARTILLERY Black with Teflon Coating" wheels for my 2014 JGC. I plan to put on Cooper DISCOVERER A/T3's. These were the top rated A/T tire at ConsumerReports.org.

I had ATX teflon wheels on my old excursion. I know what the color and finish look like. Your photos do a good job of showing how they actually look. I am going to be away from home for the entire time between ordering my JGC and receiving it. So, I decided to get these early...

Here is a picture of them installed on a 4 door Wrangler from the CARiD.com website.

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! I was running stock size tires. Good tires. Really liked them. Jeep belongs to someone else now however

·
Premium Member
2014 JGC OVRLND
651 Posts
Here is my new JGC with the ATX Artillery OEM Size tires. 265/60R18

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts