Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*NEW*XenonDepot 30W CREE LED Fog Light / DRL Bulbs - H11, 9006 & 5202/H16 - SAVE BIG!

Introducing our new 30W CREE LED Fog Light LED Bulbs! These are the brightest LED Fog Light Bulbs on the market. These are a direct replacements for your original bulbs which means that the installation will be quick and easy. They are available in both 5000k and 6000k color temperatures and are currently available in 9006, H11, and 5202 fitments. H11 XenonDepot CREE LED fog light bulbs are made from aircraft grade aluminum parts and utilize 30W of CREE LED diodes rated at 725 lumens makes them the brightest LED bulbs in the market. Thanks to 360-degree emitting LEDs and wide angle optical lens, 9006 XenonDepot CREE LED fog light bulbs provide more light on the road compared to any other LED bulb for your fog lights or DRL.

Unlike lower priced alternatives, CREE LED diodes are properly color matched to ensure color consistency throughout the LED fog light bulb. Often times lower quality LED bulbs will provide you with less light output and uneven color matching, meaning that your LED bulbs will appear to have a variance in color output. They are the perfect complement to the XenonDepot HID kit installed in your headlights. These 5202 LED fog light bulbs will give your vehicle a whole new look and better color match your HID lights without upgrading your fog lights to HID with a XenonDepot HID kit.

5000K Vs 6000K

Also, be sure to take advantage of our limited time introductory offer!

John

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,

sounds interesting , do you ship these
stuff to germany too ?

Sent from iPhone 5 via
Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 Grand Cherokee
218 Posts
Re: *NEW*XenonDepot 30W CREE LED Fog Light / DRL Bulbs - H11, 9006 & 5202/H16 - SAVE

Bummer you do not have the Fog Light bulbs for the WJ.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: *NEW*XenonDepot 30W CREE LED Fog Light / DRL Bulbs - H11, 9006 & 5202/H16 - SAVE

Hi,

sounds interesting , do you ship these
stuff to germany too ?

Sent from iPhone 5 via
Tapatalk
Yes we can ship these to Germany as well, although shipping may be a little expensive but the limited time 10% off will help :)

dudefromflorida - Unfortunately we do not offer an H10 LED bulb at this time. However, if you go with the 9006 30W CREE LED bulb you can trim one tab (takes 2 seconds) and it will fit!

Danny

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tired of your stock fog light bulbs not matching your factory HID or XenonDepot HID kit? If so, install a pair of these high power XenonDepot 30W CREE LED Fog Light LED Bulbs to better color match your HID low beams. XenonDepot LED bulbs use high quality CREE LED diodes to ensure maximum light output and overall color consistency.

For a limited time only use coupon code "XDLED" to save 10% off any set of XenonDepot 30W CREE LED Fog Light Bulbs!

Danny

·
Registered
2004 Grand Cherokee
218 Posts

Interesting. Thanks, I will have to do that.
I am assuming it matters what tab I cut?

·
Registered
33 Posts

Will these fit my 2013 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk? I want matching Headlight and Foglights? What bulbs for each do you reccomend?

·
Registered
43 Posts

Hi,

sounds great, i just ordered a pair of 5000k LEDs for my Grand Cherokee :)

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

dudefromflorida: Yes, once you put the LED bulb up to the stock H10 bulb you will see exactly what I mean.

TFresh: It should. Are you able to confirm what fitment bulb it uses for the fogs?

SunShine31x: Awesome!! Let me know how everything turns out.

Steve

·
Registered
33 Posts

Headlamp (low beam) - H11
Headlamp (high beam) - 9005
Fog Lamp - PSX24W

Haven't seen any reference to that fog lamp for replacements???

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Hi,

You would need to get the 5202 / H16 LED bulb for the fogs. You will need to trim one tab on the LED bulb (not your vehicle) which is super simple to do with a utility knife and you're good to go.

Steve

·
Registered
33 Posts

Sounds good. So what headlight bulb for low and high would you recommend to match those fogs?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

All orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Check out these great images of XenonDepot 5000K 5202 LED Fog Light Bulbs installed in a Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Be sure to take advantage of our coupon code "XDLED" which will save you 10% off on these - it ends Friday! As always thank you for your continued support!

John

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Happy Friday everyone!

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available. As always thank you for the continued support and have a great weekend!

Today's your last chance to save an additional 10% off all XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs! Take advantage of this offer by using coupon code "XDLED"

Hurry, this introductory offer expires today!

Danny

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Sounds good. So what headlight bulb for low and high would you recommend to match those fogs?
I would recommend getting an XenonDepot HID kit for your low beams as that would offer you the most functional light output and as for the high beams I would recommend getting one of the 9005 High Performance halogen bulbs that we offer.

Were you thinking of going with 5000k or 6000K?

Danny

·
Registered
37 Posts

What item number would replace my drl and which one for my fogs on a 2011 overland? Any help would be appreciated! Thx!

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

jgc4ever: Thanks for the pics!!!

Danni: I would not suggest upgrading your DRL to LED as some forum members have had damage to their headlights as a result of doing so.

This is the 2011 Jeep Cherokee LED Fog light bulb.

Steve

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Hey everyone,

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Also wanted to share these before and after pictures a customer provided us with of his Lexus IS350 with the 5000K 9006 XenonDepot LED CREE Fog Light Bulbs Installed

Before

After

Danny

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

All XenonDepot LED Fog Light Bulbs orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Also, don't forget to take advantage of our 24 Hour Madness Sale where you can save up to an additional 10% off your order!

John

1 - 20 of 118 Posts