Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the welcome everyone!:thumbsup:

Gski1311- There's a ton of stuff to do! I guess I would start with the basics like HID headlights, led taillight bulb upgrade, wheels, etc....Really I will be asking the same question as I am new to the Jeep community. Looking through the forums has got the wheels turning though....

·
Registered
GC Altitude
16 Posts
Sounds good, thanks. Yeah, I've been doing the same. Trying to figure out what the best options are to go forward. I'm thinking of the HID lights and new exhaust. What color '14 GC you get?

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

·
Registered
GC Altitude
16 Posts
I would like to do wheels but I will probably go with hid headlights and led bulbs for the tails. How about you? What's on your list?
Like I mentioned, I have an 08 Limited. I've added side rails (chrome) to match the chroma trim the limited has on it. I'm thinking of doing the HID Fog lights or a new exhaust system, possibly dual exhaust. I'd like to switch out the wheels, but haven't found a set I like yet. I joined Jeep Garage to shop around and see what there is. I'm from Boston, MA and haven't found much. Tough to say, I've been looking at the Jeep Altitudes a lot lately, or the diesel Jeep GC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.