Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have decided on a GC with the 3.0L diesel engine. I see nothing but +'s when you put the whole package together. A 4x4 SUV that gets up to 28mpg, can go pretty much anywhere, and can practically tow a semi-trailer? I'm in.
I saw that they are not to start building the diesel until April sometime, but not sure when they will start taking orders. I have been talking to the dealership in town and they have no idea yet either. They have been able to pull order codes, but have had no training nor can place an order. The owner's son is ordering a diesel also, so I know they will stay on top of it!

I wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to being a first-time Jeep owner soon.

·
Premium Member
2005 WK
2,396 Posts
Welcome!!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!! The ordering for the CRD might happen April 2nd but no one knows for sure. We have heard production starts either April 22nd or sometime in May.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone for the welcome, and thanks Sno for the ordering info. April 2nd would be great, I'm already excited to get my order in.
I need to look up these order status letters in the forum.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Welcome to Jeep Garage!

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts