Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 509 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i was a little boy i knew i wanted to own a Jeep, it didn't matter what kind, just as long as i could say "i drive a jeep" That was all i wanted. :cool: At the age of 17 this fantasy became a reality when i was gifted (kinda) :lol: a 2008 Grand Cherokee! The moment i laid eyes on her i fell in love, but noticed there was major room for improvement. From that moment on i was and still am infected with the mod bug. Here are some pictures of my many modifications. :thumbsup: Hope you all like!!

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some of the first pictures i got of her..

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the very first things i did was debadge it. Not that i don't like the emblems, but it looks way cleaner without them

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My next mod happened by accident. So one morning i woke up and walked to to say good morning to my baby :rolleyes: and i noticed a bunch of plastic on the ground next to the jeep. I was confused because the plastic wasn't from my jeep, so i look over to the jeep only to notice a missing side molding and a ton of marks. Also ****ed up my mirror pretty good. Called the cops and the only thing we could come up with was that a drunk driver had side swiped her in the middle of the night. :mad: So after she got fixed up at the body shop i decided to just get my black parts color matched. (mirrors, air dam, rear cargo handle)

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'll just skip to the next major mod, which was LED tail lights. They arnt syder but i like these a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you're wondering where the " black and blue" comes in.... this is where. Got my gloss black SRT reps staggered. wrapped in Yokohama Prada Spec-X tires. Best tires on the market IMO :p

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
We're about to get a little darker lol. Had my tints put on and put my stock black side molding back on. (hooked Alex up with the chrome ones)

P.S. my headlight reflector is plastidiped in these pics.... Not sure why, but i believe i peeled it off right after these pics :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The next step in blacking out my jeep was getting my tails tinted. So i asked around and everyone recommended Scott (not the founder) Scott did amazing work and he even glued a small piece that broke during shipping. If you need ANYTHING painted deff hit him up, i believe his username is UR50SLO. Can't begin to tell you how happy i was when i got them. BTW i told him to go as dark as he could. I wanted them to match the rims and windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Next thing was on the front end and it was the headlights. I purchased a pair of 08+ projector headlights. I would love to get them painted gloss black! But i hear it's a PITA so it on the back burner for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are new headlight housings without bulbs?? So i went with 6000K HID low beams from The Retrofit Source. Got my relay from them too, highly recommend them! All i needed now was a couple ballasts, after a little looking around a found a couple used ballasts on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another pretty big mod, well at least in my eyes and wallet it was :lol: Had my stock matte black side rockers replaced by SRT side rockers color matched.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can't forget about the rear spoiler!! Color matched of course

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's most of the interior mods.
1.) MyGIG RER
2.) SRT foot pedals
3.) White LED's for the interior
4.) Leather seats

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
excellent stuff! love seeing these build threads,jeep have gone a long way!

Reactions: BlackN'Blue

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
excellent stuff! love seeing these build threads,jeep have gone a long way!
Thank you sir! Do you have a build thread?? If not you need one ASAP :D

·
Registered
2008 Grand Cherokee
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Some of the more recent pics i have taken.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 509 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.