Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT Jeep
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the other trackhawk owners that were at No Fly Zone AZ last weekend doing 1/2 mile drag racing, that was a lot of fun!!!! It was good to see three trackhawks in the same place at the same time kicking ass!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dennis from Seattle WA in his Velvet Red ran a 143 dot something-something MPH in the half mile (his best). His vehicle is completely stock. He said one of the other TH's ran a 145 dot something-something. Thought it interesting that with the small amount of TH's in the world, three ended up there!

Were you the 145 mph TH?

·
Registered
2015 SRT Jeep
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dennis from Seattle WA in his Velvet Red ran a 143 dot something-something MPH in the half mile (his best). His vehicle is completely stock. He said one of the other TH's ran a 145 dot something-something. Thought it interesting that with the small amount of TH's in the world, three ended up there!

Were you the 145 mph TH?
I did get one run at 145 but most of the rest were in the 143 range. The fun part was how much faster we were then the rest of the cars off the line, many were faster in the 1/2 mile but very few could keep up in the 1/8th mile.

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Hi Danny, it’s Bob. I ran the 145.72 against you. I have a video of our race my wife took. Send me a private message with your email and I will forward to you. It was nice to meet you! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
FYI— Check out my post 3/4/18 on the Tesla Model P109D vs Trackhawk. It’s another topic in this forum.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats to BOTH of you on the 145 plus......

Any chance you could post the video here Bob for all of us to see???

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
I’ll work on it. I have another, in car, my nervous wife took on her first race ride. Pretty entertaining!

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Hi Steve, Something Fun! So I had a police cruiser follow and pull behind me in a parking lot. As I got out, they (2 in the car) rolled down the window. I walked over to talk to them. “Hey is that what I think it is?” (A TrackHawk?). Chatter..... “First one we have seen. Very nice!” “We saw the Fly707 license plate — are you a pilot or something?”
I talked about the 707 hp etc and then the recent racing at Gila Bend. I told them I was trying to get the Sheriff who was at the event (security), to run against me in his cruiser. He declined stating there were too many cameras. They got a nice laugh out of that !

·
Registered
9 Posts
BobM - Thanks for all the info from the No Fly Zone AZ event. Missed it, due to being out of town that weekend. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Also, props on the cool plate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts