Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cherokee Limited CRD
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited driveuconnect.com many times now, and there is no Update for our uConnect RG4. :(

That really sucks.:slapfight:

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Visited driveuconnect.com many times now, and there is no Update for our uConnect RG4. :(

That really sucks.:slapfight:
I hear your angst Toy and am waiting for the Aust release as well.

The first release (as I know you are aware of) was on the 29th April (08-053-16)- V16.11.7 and a few issues were reported subsequent to that release.

Now I notice that there is a 19th May release - V16.16.3 (08-053-16b) which actually refers to making redundant a May 13th version which does not appear on Milous' site and further to that does not refer to Siri. I'm looking at the 2015 only and maybe I'm confused with that so stand to be corrected.

I would like it as much as you but would prefer any Uconnect upgrade (Siri activated or not) to be stable if and when it is released in Australia. A new update less that 3 weeks out from the original (Siri) release tells me that there is a bit more work to be done.

I'm prepared to wait.

Off topic, but how is your transmission? I read your updates on JCC and was waiting for your 'thumbs up' that they had fixed it and all was well. How is it going?

·
Registered
Cherokee Limited CRD
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You might be right, if they come out with an update, it should work properly. But the question is: Are they really working on a SIRI update for Export models? Or is it only for North America?

There is nothing new about my transmission case. Car is still driving like a kangaroo. I set a final deadline to June 1st. If they can´t provide any fixes, I will open up a buy back case and go for a 2017.

·
Registered
Cherokee Limited CRD
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New TSB for all export models is out now (V16.16.13), but update still not downloadable.

·
Registered
Cherokee Limited CRD
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SIRI works on my uconnect. Just press and hold (about one second) the voice button at the steering wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts