Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has been the jeep driver over the year and she recently blew up (not her fault) our 06 Limited Hemi GC. After an engine replacement debacle, the Jeep is now gone (back to the dealer) and we were out and about looking for another, something.

She decided she just had to have a jeep again. I was really pushing for the new body style, but she sorta wanted a WK.

We settled on a '10 SRT8 in Black. Around 40K miles and coming from PA (to WI). This will be her daily driver and something I get to rip around in on the weekends.

I have a set of '12 overland wheels that I was going to put winters on. Any other suggestions for driving this thing in the winter? I know the AWD system is nothing compared to the Quadradrive II we had on the 06.

I'll post some pics once we get it in. I think my wife will be surprised, she doesn't comprehend how this thing can be faster than my 01 M5.

· The Negotiator
5,365 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

· Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,908 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.