Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else taken a long time to get an update on their claim submission? I called a couple weeks back and the woman told me that they should be processed in 6-8 weeks, and while she acknowledged I was already on week 9, that there was in fact nothing she could do or no more information to provide, which makes that 800 number pretty damn useless. Here I am anther 2 weeks later and still nothing.

Status has all along been "Claim under review", w/ an hourglass next to "Document package complete"...

Anyone else in the same boat? Not sure what to do...

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm in the beginning of Week 11! Got claim number the 2nd week of May. Have had no movement. Got the AEM on May 29th. Same thing when I call. I get useless customer care which can not help on this issue other than send them note. I can never get an ecodiesel representative to find out what is going on. I seem to be dead in the water!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the beginning of Week 11! Got claim number the 2nd week of May. Have had no movement. Got the AEM on May 29th. Same thing when I call. I get useless customer care which can not help on this issue other than send them note. I can never get an ecodiesel representative to find out what is going on. I seem to be dead in the water!
Well at least I'm not alone!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Same here. On week 9 from when I submitted my documents and nobody has reviewed them.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Still wondering since folks that got their claim number in June have already progressed. Some of got their checks.
Maybe just like luggage loaded on a plane. "First in, Last Out". We all submitted in early and mid May. I hope we see movement soon. I would like to at least get my offer letter so I can get it notarized so I complete my part.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I am at the same position. Mailed registered 28 April which they lost. Resubmitted 22 May and got a claim. Checked is proving fruitless. I am planning to wait one more month then submit a letter to FCA including a read copy to the EPA POC for this lawsuit to express my displeasure with their handling of claims. The BS of still processing is wearing very thin...There just are not that many diesel Jeeps out there.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Mine is accepted and says a check was sent. That has been there for over 2 weeks....no check. I think they are delivering by turtle or something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I filed 2 claims - 1 on May 29th for current Jeep and 1 on May 30th for a previously owned Jeep that was a total loss.

I had the AEM done on current Jeep a week later. It's been 60 days and my status on both claims still says "Claim Under Review" with a check mark on "claim submitted" and the hour glass on "document package complete."

I've called the 800 number multiple times and they tell me that all of my documentation seems to be in order and the claims are waiting to be assigned a case manager.

Starting to get very impatient with this process, as I was hoping to receive the settlement checks to cover the cost of installing my Espos Diesel compound turbo kit and supporting mods.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is also still at the "Document Package Complete" stage after submitting everything electronically on the claim website May 13th. I was getting a bit concerned, glad I am not the only one. I can't imagine what is taking them so long.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I had the AEM and submitted my documents the following day. Six days later my status shows "Settlement check mailed" On the left side of the tracking page it says "Fiat Chrysler has sent your settlement check to the mailing address listed on your claim form." One week has since passed. No check yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you've been waiting over 3 months i'd recommend sending an email with your VIN and Claim # to [email protected]
Is this the legal representation for the settlement? I have been having issues with warranty repair from emissions code right after update for over a month and was just looking into who to contact to get this in front of someone (DOJ or lawyers) to see if I can get movement form FCA.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
just posted this in a thread I started:

As of today I have done the following --
1. Called and made a formal complaint with Jeep. (Throttle and Regen)
2. Requested a diagnostic on my car for the 2 issues (it was already on the shop so no big deal)
3. Contacted the Attorneys for the settlement -
https://www.lieffcabraser.com/

as I state above I have also made a complaint with NHTSA

Per the Attorneys these 2 items are "Known Issues" ( or in my line of business unexpected new features
:cautious:)
If you are having these issues or other related issues I suggest you follow the same process.

Per the Warranty you will need to do one of the following to get a buy back due to the issues.
1. Visit the dealer 4 times in 35 days. If they acknowledge the issues but cannot fix it keep taking it back.
- There should be no charge for diagnostics due to the new warranty
2. The dealer has your car due to related issues for over 30 days.

They should also be paying for a rental.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I too have had a similar time line. Submitted claim as soon as online site opened in early May. AEM done May 14. Then nothing. Multiple calls to useless number others have tried. I pretty much gave up worrying about it, then poof, the check arrived yesterday (August 1). No rhyme or reason, some get theirs fast and others not. Calling doesn't seem to help other then getting the caller more pissed off.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I too have had a similar time line. Submitted claim as soon as online site opened in early May. AEM done May 14. Then nothing. Multiple calls to useless number others have tried. I pretty much gave up worrying about it, then poof, the check arrived yesterday (August 1). No rhyme or reason, some get theirs fast and others not. Calling doesn't seem to help other then getting the caller more pissed off.
Did you get a offer letter to notarize and send it back in? Without the offer letter how did you get the check?

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
it looks like a lot of people received checks yesterday from multiple submission dates. They must be running them in batches.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts