Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
May 28, 2019 to Jan 15, 2020 and my check is finally here. You know, it seems like a long time, and while that is bothersome what really got to me was all the inaccurate information I got while trying to find out what was wrong, why I hadn't received the check. If I had been told in October it would take a long time that would have been fine. I mean what can you do? But instead I was told the dealer had filed the paper work incorrectly, then there was something about the proof the aem was done wasn't right, then the recommendation was I should bring the truck to another dealer and get the recall performed again, then the case manager was not assigned or something like that. As you can see it was a very frustrating experience. I always remained polite and asked for their help to find out what was going on. Some of the people at ecod.com where helpful, some were not. Jeep cares was pretty good but said they couldn't do much as ecod.com was a separate entity and dealer was also. Well that part is over. By the way, I got the notice today that there is a new software update for the aem recall. Why am I not surprised?

141 - 143 of 143 Posts