Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2014 WK2
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One week later.. And I put a system in. I couldn't handle the no bass stock stereo.

You can't see it, but there are eye bolts on the side of the box and turnbuckles holding it to the cargo hooks. So no drilling to keep it in place.

Groundshaker Bandpass box off of Ebay brand new for $70. 2 Apline E-Series 10" subwoofers from my old box and a 600x2 Kenwood amp from 1999 that just won't die. (It was my brother's amplifier)

I used a RCA converter off of the drivers front 6x9 (Gray-yellow and gray-violet wires in the harness to the door) and used the rear 12V adapter for the Remote since it is switched on the RAP system.

Don't mind the mess, I vacuumed it after the pics.

· Banned
433 Posts
I have never had a problem running 10mph over the posted speed limits on the interstates in VA. VA State troopers SOP used to state that 12mph+ over the speed limit was when they should start writing tickets. Not sure if this is still true. Last time I was called for jury duty sat in on traffic cases after not being called and tickets started at 68mph in 55.

· Registered
2014 WK2
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You dont have to hide the radar, just unplug it. You only can get a ticket for using it, not owning it. Nice work, i like the lights!
Thanks!

In VA they used to not like to even see it in the interior of the vehicle. They would ticket. Not sure about how VA State troopers enforce the law now.
I'm not too sure either, I wasn't speeding too bad when I was there since I know VA cops like to ticket.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.