Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the past couple months i've noticed a noise coming from the front end when i do a right hand full lock turn. it only happens with full lock on the right. left turns are fine. what could the issue be? or is there even an issue? i dunno... maybe i have the 2007 nascar edition wk.:confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if they tell you what the issue is, let me know. mine's under warranty, but it almost seems as if the stealership doesn't wanna cover anything.

·
Registered
26 Posts
if they tell you what the issue is, let me know. mine's under warranty, but it almost seems as if the stealership doesn't wanna cover anything.
Yea, it's the fight I'm having right now, they won't look at it unless I'm getting some type of service done that's out of my pocket. I kid you not, I made an appointment for it to be looked at, and because I didn't want the oil changed or any other service, they told me my appointment was not in and they didn't have time for me. They sent me away. There are only two convient dealerships, and both are horrible.

·
Registered
G k limited
5 Posts
Hi All I had this vibration when turning left and right, went home and disconnected the battery for ten minutes and that fixed the problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts