Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Welcome. XJ hardcore off roader here. Those grabber AT 2s are a great tire, they are on my list of tires for my WK before winter.

Welcome aboard. If you like wheeling and lifted jeeps check out my XJ in the "otehr rides " section under my old xj thread.

·
Registered
A Real Jeep
2,771 Posts
Welcome. :)

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
G'day mate, big welcome from Australia :D
Share some off-road pics buddy if you have?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
pics are alwyas a must

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
welcome to the garage bro!!! how do you like the pioneer unit?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
To answer your question, no your not welcomed here. Get the hell out of here!!! :mad:

Just kidding man ofcourse your welcome :thumbsup:. A Jeep is a Jeep and as long you drive one or like them your welcome here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Let me know how you like those tires - they are what I want to get next.

Where did you get them, and do you mind me asking what you paid?

I am assuming no rubbing? Do you have any more pics of them?
I am enjoying the tires so far. Put around 300 miles on since i got them and i personally like the on-road performance better than the stock SRA's. I have yet to try them off road.

630 out the door w/ lifetime no questions asked warranty. He even says the warranty will cover off road damage too. (Americas Tire)

No rub, 1/4" from bolt.
We like all sick Jeeps! Welcome. Aggressive tire, how is the road noise?
An increase in road noise is minimal compared to the stock SRA's. You can tell you have an AT tire on but it is not bad at all.

welcome to the garage bro!!! how do you like the pioneer unit?
I enjoy the abundance of features: Navi, back up, ipod, SD, etc. The maps are solid so far, no mistakes and i love how you can customize everything. Right now i have my own custom wallpaper/icons for it.

The other day i purchased my roof top tent. :D

Sorry about the cellphone pictures..

I want to find some SRT front seats to install into my jeep because my seat is torn. Does anyone know the acronym codes used on Car-Part that distinguishes SRT from the rest?

thanks for all the warm welcomes i am glad to be here!

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
my guess s they would say SRT8 in the description...but I would search for a common SRT part and call the yard to see if they have the seats available

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
LOL...used it many times and scored cheap SRT parts....including my brand new SRT seat set......LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
LOL...used it many times and scored cheap SRT parts....including my brand new SRT seat set......LOL
How much did the set run you? I see you went all out and found a rear seat, i don't plan on doing that. It was a direct bolt in correct? My current seats have factory power/heat already, same with the passenger side.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
yep....they are a dirct bolt in...but i'm not gonna promise anything on the electrical connections. My driver seat plugged and worked perfect...but I had to have the passenger wired for power etc. But I had the laredo. I would go ahead and get the rear seats too to match. I bought mine out of Montreal, CA and they were $1k shipped to KY.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,674 Posts
you cxan buy all that stuff from delta4x4....but its hell expensive. I wouldnt mind the fender flares

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Wow that really is shit brown. I dont know that i like it, its still to blingy for sumtin thats supposed to be track ready to off road conversion.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
yep....they are a dirct bolt in...but i'm not gonna promise anything on the electrical connections. My driver seat plugged and worked perfect...but I had to have the passenger wired for power etc. But I had the laredo. I would go ahead and get the rear seats too to match. I bought mine out of Montreal, CA and they were $1k shipped to KY.
I have the rocky mountain edition and my passenger is power/heated so i shouldn't have a problem. I just saw an opportunity to upgrade my jeep in a semi-cost effective matter. I do not have the budget (18) go all out and buy matching rear seats. But i figure i will be spending a few hundred to fix my front leather seats I might as well spend another hundred or two and upgrade to SRT.

Uhm, off road srt8? Old news. Source
I dont have an SRT8, i just want SRT8 bucket seats as an alternative to spending a couple hundred fixing my crappy leather seats.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts