Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Legacy
534 Posts
Now I wish I had trees to pull out! Good times!

·
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
540 Posts

·
Registered
Limited 4x4
1,057 Posts
Cool. When I built my shed last summer, I had 20 bags of topsoil in mine, hauled (3) 12' treaded 4x4s, roof flashing, shingles, etc. Of course after the shed was complete, I bought a truck. :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool. When I built my shed last summer, I had 20 bags of topsoil in mine, hauled (3) 12' treaded 4x4s, roof flashing, shingles, etc. Of course after the shed was complete, I bought a truck. :)
What I didn't get a video of, is me dragging this 12' stump down the road, around the corner and into the alley where I had to use a lever to get it out of the path for the trash trucks...... OOPS lol...

·
Banned
909 Posts
What I didn't get a video of, is me dragging this 12' stump down the road, around the corner and into the alley where I had to use a lever to get it out of the path for the trash trucks...... OOPS lol...
glad to see you disposed of it responsibly! so who do you think will now foot the bill to dispose of it. good lesson for youre kid

hope it rains there soon so the city dosent follow the marks in the road back to youre house

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
glad to see you disposed of it responsibly! so who do you think will now foot the bill to dispose of it. good lesson for youre kid

hope it rains there soon so the city dosent follow the marks in the road back to youre house
actually, living in the city, they send crane trucks through the alley to do exactly that... i did what i was supposed to with it, though, it wouldn't surprise me if someone else took it and used it as firewood... old branches limbs etc are left by the dumpsters for disposal. i suppose i could have rented a trailer and taken it myself, but i pay my taxes, and property taxes etc and waste disposal is included in my utility bills....

good try though! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.