Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what???? Bignasty is ready to take this place over!!!! Next time there is a site change,I better be invited and told about it! Don't make me come looking for you again.I'd hate to travel all over the country to lay some smack down...But I will...:DHopefully I wont be tarred and feathered.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Welcome my big snow plowin man! LOL! Sorry man....they read pm's "over there" and they caught most of the invites.(just bein plain honest) But...welcome to the best Jeep site on the net...and no censorship or mods with fine tooth combs!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's kinda funny as I haven't been on much due to the garage project and street racer project and I asked a question about it being different as the usual suspects were not there. Someone posted this site and funny thing,my thread is gone with the wind...hmmmmm....it got eliminated for some reason.

·
Registered
949 Posts
It's kinda funny as I haven't been on much due to the garage project and street racer project and I asked a question about it being different as the usual suspects were not there. Someone posted this site and funny thing,my thread is gone with the wind...hmmmmm....it got eliminated for some reason.
wouldnt expect anything else :p

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
nice to have you onboard bro!!!! welcome to jeep garage!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok...pics even though most know it and I haven't modded it like many others,but I did get my first kill in it yesterday.I whooped a 70 327 Camaro pretty badly with the wife in nd the groceries...lol

My 05 and 95 Grands. The 95 just turned 251,000

And my new street racer mid 11 second 70 Skylark....455 Stage 1. TH400 reverse pattern trans,3.90 gears and a whole lotta glass parts being installed now...

·
Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
Guess what???? Bignasty is ready to take this place over!!!! Next time there is a site change,I better be invited and told about it! Don't make me come looking for you again.I'd hate to travel all over the country to lay some smack down...But I will...:DHopefully I wont be tarred and feathered.
Well your always welcome to my new site, Lincolnjeepgarage.org :lol:

Oh and welcome

·
Registered
474 Posts
I just asked about you yesterday I think trying to round everyone up!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.