Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

well as i said in past posts i was coming back and getting a 2014....

So I ordered a fully loaded White..with jusat about everything..including Black chrome wheels..

its been going on 3 weeks...and it still says scheduled for production...now I know i need to be patient..but....yea how long will it stay in "scheduled"

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
We can track it

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think if im not mistaken...I am tracking it via the VOTs system and the email they sent me? I click on it n it brings nme to the VOTS page and the progress of the vehicle...

or is there another tracking you guys use thats different than that?

thanks

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
There's VOTS and MOTS (Milous' Order Tracking Service). Sign up for a Level III or higher premium membership and that gets you access to MOTS. Once your paid subscription is registered, you'll have access to the vehicle tracking thread in the Premium section of the forums - then just send Milous a PM with all the info he needs (see first post in the vehicle tracking thread once you sign up) and he'll add your vehicle to those he tracks. Click on this link to get started: Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Reactions: Scottina06

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spoke to Jeep customer care...
They told me it should start production within 30 days of placed order..
they wait for the specific parts ordered ... person made it seem like srt is a specific order and obviously not mass produced..which of courrse i know that...But shouldnt they have the parts already..not like its first production of it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine took about 3 weeks to get to the "production scheduled" point. Then 1.5 weeks later it went to "shipping". VOT never updated to frame, paint, trim. Anywho, I received it about 30+ days after my order was placed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a 2014 overland fully loaded with hemi about 3 weeks ago. It's been in the production scheduled cue for about 2 weeks. Growing impatient. Do you have more detail on mots mentioned in this thread?

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,869 Posts
Ordered a 2014 overland fully loaded with hemi about 3 weeks ago. It's been in the production scheduled cue for about 2 weeks. Growing impatient. Do you have more detail on mots mentioned in this thread?
For more tracking you first need to be a level 3 or higher supporting member.

But, it's not unusual for a Jeep to sit in the cue for a while. Once they start the build it's just a little more than a day to complete. That's when mots really takes over.

---

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.