Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooray! My Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is being built as I type this. I hope Thursday is a good day.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
If your going off of VOTS, it is probably already out the door or in inspections. Milous can track the vehicles but you need to be a level 3 or higher site supporter. Just click on the banner on top.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,883 Posts
If your going off of VOTS, it is probably already out the door or in inspections.
... and you'll see it by the Fourth of July ... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: just kidding

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
... and you'll see it by the Fourth of July ... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: just kidding
Gee Bill, way to scare a guy.. You could be like me and caught in Toledo Yard limbo (or hell if you prefer)..lol

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Hooray! My Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is being built as I type this. I hope Thursday is a good day.
Any day they're building your Jeep at JNAP is a good day!!! ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My overland was being build yesterday too :D Hope it was a good day as well!!
I see that it has bypassed (hope not) inspection and is ready for transport. Only about 110 miles from the factory to the dealer. Probably will take longer than it took to build.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Mine just says production scheduled and has been there for about a week, don`t know how long it will take?
Hard to say, typically about a week before it would go to D1 status were it gets put into the system for production. Did you get an ETA on delivery?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hard to say, typically about a week before it would go to D1 status were it gets put into the system for production. Did you get an ETA on delivery?
No dealer never gave a date , just said 5 to 8 weeks and that was about 2 weeks ago.
if that time frame is true, the wait won`t be too bad, the longest I ever waited was 14 and one half weeks, and I keep the car less than a year

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine is currently in inspection. It was over a week till mine started to be built after it was scheduled for production. It was 3 weeks from order till it started to be built.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts