Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order my 2021 Sting Grey TrackHawk on 6-3-2021! How and when do I receive updates on my build status? Any help would be awesome! I’m excited to be apart of this community. Big jump from my 2014 GRAND CHEROKEE SRT!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just order my 2021 Sting Grey TrackHawk on 6-3-2021! How and when do I receive updates on my build status? Any help would be awesome! I’m excited to be apart of this community. Big jump from my 2014 GRAND CHEROKEE SRT!
In the nicest way possible... Don't hold your breath or be in a rush. I ordered the same thing 12/10/20 and still don't have it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have they even gave you any updates as to where your hawk is in production?
affected by global microchip shortage.

"
<mailto:[email protected]>>>>> wrote:
> > > >> >
> > > >> > ? Good afternoon Mr. Middleton,
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Currently, your vehicle has been in this stage for 17 days. We should see more movement soon.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > We will keep you updated along the way.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Sincerely,
> > > >> > Andrew
> > > >> > Stellantis Information Cente"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered my Track Hawk 3/24/21. Latest build status update from dealer on 5/29/21 is "Ship to Body Vendor"code JB....Can anyone provide any clarity as to where that falls in the overall build process? Dealer sales manager had no clue. LOL... Hoping it means chassis hardware etc complete (including chips) and now in the hands of Track Hawk special features/add ons "vendor". Also I have VON# and VIN#. Is there a web page etc that I can access to see updates to the build status? Anyone??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered my Track Hawk 3/24/21. Latest build status update from dealer on 5/29/21 is "Ship to Body Vendor"code JB....Can anyone provide any clarity as to where that falls in the overall build process? Dealer sales manager had no clue. LOL... Hoping it means chassis hardware etc complete (including chips) and now in the hands of Track Hawk special features/add ons "vendor". Also I have VON# and VIN#. Is there a web page etc that I can access to see updates to the build status? Anyone??
J is vehicle has passed final inspection but not released to carrier and b is option build out. But I don't have anything listed for JB

·
Registered
2 Posts
J is vehicle has passed final inspection but not released to carrier and b is option build out. But I don't have anything listed for JB
Thanks. RRR. FYI, I also saw the JB code listed on this site: Chrysler Jeep Vehicle Order Codes | jeepfan.com
Doesn't really matter now because dealer called yesterday to report update to code JS - Shipped to storage.......then they called with another update today that it has been moved to another yard (yard had Penske in the name??...) and is now waiting for loading onto carrier (truck) for delivery to dealer. Finally getting close.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts