Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few quick shots. Picked it up yesterday and its been raining, so I just hosed it off real quick between showers.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great color. Congratulations!

Reactions: jacko15

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Congrats Jacko!!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Color looks great on the 2014 Overland. Interior pics please! :D
Just black. There's a bunch of black pics on here somewhere, but I'll put some up if the sun ever shines around here again!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
That's the first i have seen with color matched wheel trim, nice!

·
Registered
182 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
That color pronounces/ shows off the mid-door crease very nicely.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
...and of course you'll post pics of your new "shoes" (from your south west, twin brother's thread :))

Some details on your purchase ie, same size tires and trade in value of your stock tires?

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...and of course you'll post pics of your new "shoes" (from your south west, twin brother's thread :))

Some details on your purchase ie, same size tires and trade in value of your stock tires?
My LTX M/S2's are the same size as the stock Latitudes. I'm selling the take-offs myself. Hope to get $4-5 hundred for the set. It's at the tire shop as I type, so hopefully I'll get some pics up later.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got some shots of the black interior...

Attachments

Reactions: DucTape

·
Registered
Overland
318 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the photos jacko. Loving the Billet color and your Jeep is exactly what I ordered with a CRD.

·
Registered
242 Posts
My LTX M/S2's are the same size as the stock Latitudes. I'm selling the take-offs myself. Hope to get $4-5 hundred for the set. It's at the tire shop as I type, so hopefully I'll get some pics up later.
Great pics. A few pics with the new tires would be appreciated as well if you have a moment to snap a few more. Thanks!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Very nice! Have owner 3 silver cars and I think this Billet Silver is the best looking I have seen yet! Dave :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! Helps reinforce that I made good choices. I like the looks of my "Silver Bullet" more every day. And the driving experience is incredible! Notice people turning heads when I drive by too. It's the only one I've seen around town, although JGC is a very popular ride around here. I'm sure as time goes by there will be many more '14's on the road here.
Got the new tires on, and took a few pics. The first 5 are in ORII height, and the last one is at park height. Waiting for specs to be published so I can have the alignment checked. No one has them for the '14 yet. Feel funny putting new tires on a vehicle without an alignment check, even in a new vehicle. My tire guy is tracking the specs down and will call as soon as he gets them.

Attachments

Reactions: DucTape
1 - 20 of 24 Posts