Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys finally pulled the trigger on the Overland grill and heated Katzkin leather. Two tone Body Midnight wrap, Cloud body insert, perf insert, Cloud piping and a double contrast stitch! enjoy!

Attachments

·
The Negotiator
5,350 Posts
Looking awesome!! great upgrade dude

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
I'm dying to plant my ass on those new seats!

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Awesome Scooter

Definitely two high impact mods

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking awesome!! great upgrade dude
Thanks man, makes a big difference in the interior and adds the comfort of a warm ass on cold days!

I'm dying to plant my ass on those new seats!
LOL Here P I G G Y
Awesome Scooter
Definitely two high impact mods
Thanks man the Overland grille insert makes a HUGE difference.

Nice Job with the mods - Those seats look cool :thumbsup:
the seats turned out better than what I thought would. I was a little scared mixing Piping with an inner double stitch. but i'm glad I did its awesome!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Have followed some of your mods cool things you have going on :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did the leather cost you?
Katzkin offers 2 types of leather, Standard and Tuscany (super soft Italian leather). Within those two types of leather they offer a deluxe package and a premium package. Premium makes the back seat seating area FULL leather as with the deluxe just the body inserts in the back seat is leather, then the rest is matching vinyl which I understand if you buy a new vehicle the deluxe package is what you get except it will be factory leather.

I knew what options I wanted and have spent months on the color combination LOL. I also was going to just get the standard automotive package but when I felt the Tuscany my mind changed quite a bit.

the standard kit with option and heated seats in a deluxe package was going to run about 1200 installed and the premium standard was 1380.

I chose the Tuscany leather because of the softness and more tight fit than what the standard had. The deluxe Tuscany kit with my options and heated seats was going to be 1480, but I went with the premium package for about 180 more because knowing I had more vinyl in the back seat than leather would have drove me nuts. 1660 was the total. I get a 3yr/36000 mile warranty and update to my sales code.

I got a VERY good deal. I think since you live in PA you may find a few installers who can give you a lower price than what my local shop did. I'm happy with the price I paid with the area I live in.

·
Registered
Summit
280 Posts
hey guys finally pulled the trigger on the Overland grill and heated Katzkin leather. Two tone Body Midnight wrap, Cloud body insert, perf insert, Cloud piping and a double contrast stitch! enjoy!
Looks AWESOME! I see you took and chance and went a little different like me. Love the seats and the grill. Wife gave me the OK to get the summit grille one mine.

What you doing next?

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
The seats look great! Love the colors you chose!

·
Registered
Cherokee
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks AWESOME! I see you took and chance and went a little different like me. Love the seats and the grill. Wife gave me the OK to get the summit grille one mine.

What you doing next?
Probably adding ATC and either the Altitude headlamps or the SRT headlamps may just do the Altitudes and call it a day as I like the black bezels in the Alt's housing.

The seats look great! Love the colors you chose!
Thanks... its taken me 9 months to decide on the colors and type of leather I wanted haha.

Reactions: collosus76

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice! Did you upgrade your climate control to the auto with the integrated heated seat buttons?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Looks great. I upgraded mine to full leather, two tone, white stitching, for $875 installed here in Jersey (the regular leather not Tuscany or heated seats). 2 years later still look like new. I believe they are charging $975 now. I have referred a lot of people.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks great. I upgraded mine to full leather, two tone, white stitching, for $875 installed here in Jersey (the regular leather not Tuscany or heated seats). 2 years later still look like new. I believe they are charging $975 now. I have referred a lot of people.
Wow thats a great price! Full leather in back?

·
Registered
14 WK2 Laredo E
200 Posts
Just want to re-iterate that the base level Katzkin ($895) uses synthetic leather for the seating and back surfaces and real leather for the side bolsters only. You will have to upgrade to their mid or upper level products for 100% leather -- which is what the OP did and why his package cost alot more.

Scooterha- Wondering where you decided to mount the seat heater switches and if you went w/ the Katzin seat heaters or the MOPAR heaters. I picked up a automatic climate control with the factory heated seat buttons and I going to try and retrofit the Katzkin heaters to the OEM switches... Wondering what your solution was...

·
Super Moderator
9,326 Posts
Looks sharp, Scooterha!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I picked up a automatic climate control with the factory heated seat buttons and I going to try and retrofit the Katzkin heaters to the OEM switches... Wondering what your solution was...
me too... or if an installer could use the mopar heated seat kit i.e # 82212346 and would that be plug and play with the auto climate control unit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts