·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I guess it is issues with tapatalk. I first clicked the link there and took me to a different thread. Works from the website. Nice looking job with the trim, I like how it looks with the black interior. I may have to take this up during the summer.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I did this to my last car (the painted surfaces were flaking off, so wrapping with a CF vinyl made perfect sense.

This stuff looks really nice. Holds up well too. Not what I'd do to a total non sporty 5000 pound vehicle, but if you like it that's what matters. IMO it's a bit out of place.

FWIW, this is one of the easiest vinyls to work with out there.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess it is issues with tapatalk. I first clicked the link there and took me to a different thread. Works from the website. Nice looking job with the trim, I like how it looks with the black interior. I may have to take this up during the summer.
Looks really good - nice work!
I did this to my last car (the painted surfaces were flaking off, so wrapping with a CF vinyl made perfect sense.

This stuff looks really nice. Holds up well too. Not what I'd do to a total non sporty 5000 pound vehicle, but if you like it that's what matters. IMO it's a bit out of place.

FWIW, this is one of the easiest vinyls to work with out there.
Thanks for the comments.

Fauee: I respect the honest opinion. I actually see my ride as being somewhat "sporty" regardless of how much it weighs. I think the Overland wood looks better against the other interior colors but looks a little too light against the black interior. But thanks for letting me know that my opinion is what really matters when it comes to my car. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
i think it looks awesome! good job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts