Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New stuff in 4th edition owners manual

I went to the Jeep website to look something up in the owners manual and noticed that the 4th edition has been released. I was skimming the manual and noticed several new additions. Changes were mostly to Uconnect vehicle settings. I wonder if we will be getting this additional functionality in a future update? See attached PDF for examples of what I found.

Attachments

· Registered
2014 Summit 5.7
3,931 Posts
I went to the Jeep website to look something up in the owners manual and noticed that the 4th edition has been released. I was skimming the manual and noticed several new additions. Changes were mostly to Uconnect vehicle settings. I wonder if we will be getting this additional functionality in a future update? See attached PDF for examples of what I found.
I saw that that 4th ed update the other day too. One other thing that is in there different from the 3rd ed is the the Hemi 5.7L went from 30k change interval on spark plugs to 100k. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.